Absolute Financial English is a new coursebook for students following a course of study in Financial English, written in particular for candidates preparing for Cambridge ICFE.
Written by Julie Pratten it contains 10 units which provide over 60 hours of teaching material. Each unit is divided into four ections with each section covering one of the four skills; closely following the organization of Cambridge ICFE.
Absolute Financial English
- contains an introductory unit which describes the ICFE exam in detail including an introduction to each paper.
- includes a SKILLS focus and an EXAM focus in every section of each unit, so both language and exam skills are introduced and practiced in a stimulating and methodical way.
- provides extensive practice of the text types and tasks featured in the exam.
- contains tips and hints to assist candidates with each section of the exam.
- focuses on training, not testing.
- can be used successfully in class and also for self-study.
- comes with an Audio CD and includes a Language Bank of Useful Language, as well as all tape scripts and the answer key.
Teacher's Book + Audio-CD + DVD Detailed teaching notes, answer keys, background information and teacher development tips Photocopiable communicative activities Progress tests for every unit ...